Tuesday, January 5, 2010

As far as introductions go...

Photobucket

To all of you readers and searchers* who happen to come across this new endeavor of mine, my name is Ernest Johnston**, and I'll be writing out some of my thoughts on life as I go through a period of transition from college life, into whatever life will look like post-graduating.

Mostly i'll just be writing about whatever it is that i find interesting, profound, comical, or whatever else comes to mind. To illustrate, I once had a crush on a girl, her birthday was coming up, and I wanted to get her a present. So I spent the whole day, if not more, looking around town for the perfect gift and came up empty. I just didn't know what to get her! I asked my sisters and friends, I mean I was stressed out about it or anything, but came up empty time and time again. Then, whilst walking the aisles of Target, it hit me like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day, "I'll just get her whatever the hell I want." I was enlightened and free!
The not so perfect gift ended up being the movie Goonies and some other thing I can't remember. She liked it and I was stoked. The moral of the story is that when it comes to this blog, I'm going to write whatever the hell I want, and I hope you enjoy. Peace and Love.

Aloha,
Ernie

*We all search for something; it's just a matter of what.
**Most people call me Ernie; I go by both Ernie and Ernest. I'll explain that later.

1 comment:

  1. Someone once told me the best thing to give someone is something you really enjoy, but I'm not sure this is what they meant.

    I'll be reading.

    ReplyDelete